Monday, December 12, 2011

White[Gold] Hot

hi there
I turned 21 this weekendd =]  & celebrated it with my best friends on campus !
had the time of my life, and once again realized how happy I am that I have the friends that I do .
I'll probably upload some pictures of the weekend in another post.
HOWEVER....
It's the beginning of finals week, and I just finished my first final.
feeling a bit too confident... so we'll see how things turn out.
but I'm ready for the rest of the week
i've stocked up on coffee, and have pizza shops and chinese restaurants on speed dial, and i've completely relocated my life into the living room of my house. 
it's very serious. 

I canNOT wait to be done with this semester and back home with my friends <3
That being said, here's a look that would be perfect for a night out, or even a New Years Eve look=)
throw some glitter in this look and you'll be ready to bring in 2012 with a glamorous look

ENJOY 

Photobucket
FACE
Rimmel Fix & Perfect PRO
Maybelline FITme! Liquid Foundation  in Caramel
Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation in Caramel
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
NYX Powder Blush in Spice

Photobucket
Photobucket
EYES
LORAC Behind the Scenes Eyeshadow Primer
bhcosmetics 120 palette:
White Gold shimmer
Magenta shimmer
Matte Purple
Matte White
MAC eyeshadow in Beauty Marked
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black 
L'Oreal Collagen Mascara in Black 

Photobucket
LIPS
NYX Lip Liner in Coffee
NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism
NYX Round Lipgloss in Pinky Natural

GOODLUCK 
especially if you're a college kid like me, 
one week of a hell for a month of relaxation
you can do this !

7 comments:

Shalika-Creative SOUL said...

If I only looked as good as you do up close. Beautiful*

I am looking forward to more faceART.

I blog too, stop by and say hi-www.alilpieceofmysoul.blogspot.com

Always,SOULBeautiful

@rarerosebomb said...

Your makeup look great.

http://thathaitiangirl.com/

Unknown said...

Ohhh amazing make up!!!! love those colors!!! but Im so bad when I put some make up in my face...it looks horrible!! haha :D

Please, could you make me a favour?? I would appreciate it a lot!
Please, please vote my t-shirt!! (Like it)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=376378675713095&set=a.376377589046537.93132.190981767586121&type=3&theater

Thank u so much dear!! ♡

xoxo

Anonymous said...

You have lovely skin!

www.styleandbeautie.com
MAC and Regal Rose giveaway

Oreleona said...

u look so pretty! love the lipcolor!! happy belated birthday sweetie hope u had an awesome one!

Unknown said...

really nice make up, it looks perfect on you!! :D

❤love❤ R.

syntifik said...

Hey! I love your blog so I have nominated you for the sunshine award! Check out the rules and the questions on my blog. 5yn-tifik.blogspot.com xo, Botch

Published By Gooyaabi Templates