Happy Friday !! We made it through another work week. Kudos to you for not going on off your boss this week, or falling asleep at your desk. And if you did... ohwell.
Are you excited for Labor Day Weekend??
I wish I had something fun planned, like a cookout or something. Anything really.
I'll probably just hangout with some friends and laugh so hard I cry, so it's really not the worst thing ever.
But if you decide to dress up, go out, or just play around with your makeup this weekend I have a look for you.
Are you ready ?
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
2. SoftLips Cube in Fresh Mint
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
4. L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
5. 120 Colors Palette by bhcosmetics
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Single in Honey
7. NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black (not pictured)
8. NARS Powder Blush in Amour
Starting out with a naked face, Moisturize and prime your face if you're going to be sweating, or if you're worried about your makeup falling off. I didn't this time because I was just testing this look out and it turned out much better than I expected. And apply a lip moisturizer as well.
I used the SoftLips Cube in Fresh Mint. If you remember, it was an item that was sent to me in the Influenster Vitality VoxBox, that I talked about here and I'm becoming obsessed with it.
But let me know if you'd like to see my routine in future posts.
And then if you fill in your brows, go ahead and do that now also. I did mine with Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade.
Now onto the eyeshadow.
What you're seeing is how I set up my palette.
- Apply the cranberry shade (Circled in Red) and apply that all over both eyelids.
- With a fluffy dome shaped brush, dip into the milk chocolate brown shade (Top. Circled in yellow.) And a dark chocolate brown shade (Bottom. Circled in Yellow.) Tap off the excess and apply directly into your crease using small circular motions.
- With another flat eyeshadow brush, go into the Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Honey, and line your lower lash line. Apply somewhat heavily. We want the Gold shade to be peeking out from under the green.
- With a pencil brush or liner brush, head back to the 120 Colors Palette and use the Kelly Green color (Bottom. Circled in Pink). Line this color directly on top of the gold color, staying as close to the water line as possible.
- Take a black eyeliner, and line your top lash line, and wing it out.
- Curl your lashes and apply your favorite mascara
- Apply NARS Blush onto the apples of your cheeks.
- Touch up any eyeshadow that needs it, and clean away eyeshadow fallout.
Have an excellent Labor Day Weekend everyone !