Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LOOK: Grey Smokes

Hi Everyone !
I recently bought a new Wet N Wild Trio [finally]. For $2.99 I'm really not sure what the hell took me so long to purchase one of these. The one I have is called Silent Treatment. I figured the colors are nice enough to make a fairly simply smokey eye to wear on Valentine's Day when you're out with your loved one.
The trio features a Shimmery Dark Grey color as the eyeshadow, a Dark brown with golden fleck as the crease color and a satin shimmery soft pink color for the highlight. The pink is pretty similar to Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Virgin once applied.




ENJOY THE TUTORIAL !


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Wet N Wild Eyeshado Trio  [Silent Treatment]
Lid: Soft Shimmery Grey
Crease: Dark &Gold - VERY VERY LIGHTLY[this color is really pigmented, so take your time when applying]
Browbone: Soft Shimmery Pink
Eyeliner: NYC Liquid Eyeliner [Black]
Mascara: L'Oreal Voluminous [Carbon Black]


FACE:Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
Primer: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay [Caramel] & Revlon Photoready [Caramel] - MIXED
Concealer: Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer Kit [Medium]
Eye Powder: Benefit Powderflage
Face Powder: NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder [Translucent Highlighter Glow]
Blush: L'Oreal True Match Blush [Sweet Ginger]
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

LIPS:
EOS Lip Balm [Sweet Mint]
Sephora Gloss Ultra Brilliance [31]


 SO...What are you doing for Valentine's Day ??

2 comments:

Dhalia Edwards said...

My fav out of the six would have to be Silent Treatment as well.

Dhalia

Anonymous said...

It's the only one that I have from the Color Icon collection, so I'm not sure if it's my fave, but I'll probably post again if I find some that I really enjoy.

Thanks for commenting!

Published By Gooyaabi Templates