Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW: Maybelline FITme! Liquid Foundation

Hi Everyone !
Sorry about the lack of posts over the past few weeks, I was at home and I was to busy having fun and sleeping to even try to muster up the energy to do anything slightly important.

Anyways, on to the review. I was in Walmart right before I was coming back to school and found this new foundation. I haven't even seen any commercials about it yet, so i figured I'd try it out for myself.
Maybelline's FITme! claims to match natural skin tone, blend seamlessly, and allow your natural skin to breathe. and I can very happily say all of those statements are TRUE!

I purchased this product in the color 350 - Caramel and you can see in the bottle it looks kinda light for my skin, but I quick tested it in the store and it turned out to be the perfect match for my skin; Walmart had a chart that you could place your hand under to make sure you were buying a good match, but I had to 100% positive. Another plus, was the shade range, I think there was 15 or 16 from super fair to 2 more colors darker than 350. But don't quote me on that - I'm not 100% on that.
I've been wearing it for the past 4days and have 0 complaints. The product doesn't claim to last all day, but I noticed that after about a 9hour day of class and work my makeup still looked alright, and 9hrs for a drugstore foundation is pretty damn good. I've never used a Maybelline foundation, but I highly recommend this to everyone! For less than $7, it's cheaper than Revlon ColorStay Foundation and has prettymuch the same coverage and it easier to blend than most other drugstore brands

I'm happy with it, and I will definitely be purchasing this foundation again.

THANKS FOR READING, =D

1 comment:

7Teen Twenty2 said...

cool blog!


http://7teentwenty2.blogspot.com/

Published By Gooyaabi Templates