Wednesday, May 4, 2011

LOOK: Green Gradient

Hi Everyone !!
Back with another look for you all.
I don't really wear any green. like ever, so I decided to try out another eye using some untouched green shadows in my bh cosmetics palette.
I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.
This might be my FAVORITE look that I've done for the blog [so far]
Let me know how you like it, and like always ENJOY =D
FACE
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Liquid Foundation in Caramel
Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation in Caramel
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer Kit in Medium
Benefit Powderflage
NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Translucent Highlighter Glow
NYX Powder Blush in Cinnamon
elf Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal
EYES
[from bh cosmetics palette]
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Matte - Forest Green - entire eyelid
Matte - Chartreuse - crease
Matte - Kelly Green - definition between Forest Green & Chartreuse
Matte - Yellow - lightly applied to the edges of Chartreuse
Shimmer - Champagne - browbone
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
HERE'S HOW I DID IT
1. Chartreuse in the crease
2. Yellow right about the edge
3. Forest Green all over the lid
4. Kelly Green for definition

I hope this helps !

GOODLUCK

1 comment:

DaBlackSjp said...

Pretty eyes! i like this make up*

http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

Published By Gooyaabi Templates