Friday, August 19, 2016

G L O // U P

Hey, hi, hellooooo !
Okay so if you've been following my blog journey for a while now, then you know I started this little baby when I was away at school a few years ago.
Since then I've had a few hiatuses and periods where I truly just didn't have the mojo or inspiration to keep this blog a float.
That being said, I think it's important to reflect on the growth I've had over the years.
I deserve it. 

So, I went back in to the archives and found a few of my most viewed posts and I've decided to recreate those looks, or re do them completely using the same color scheme. 
Now lemme preface this by saying, back in the day....ya girl didn't have the skills or tools she has now, so prepare yourself to be shocked by the amount of unblended creases, badly shaped eyebrows and other really terrible things. 
Progress is a really beautiful thing. Ha. 


So let's jump into it. Now that you've readied yourself. 
The first installment of these posts is a redo of my White[Gold] Hot look.
If you wanna check out the original post with details and other unflattering images from 2011... feel free. 



And here is my updated 2016 take on this look.
EYES
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Wet N Wild Beauty Photofocus Primer
BHCosmetics 120 Palette
Morphe Brushes eyeshadows in Caramelized, Rosewood and Secretive
NYC Color Cosmetics Liquid Liner in Jet Black
Eylure Luxe Lashes in Gilded

FACE
Lancome Teint Idole Ultra in 470 Suede
Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer
e.l.f. cosmetics High Definition Undereye Powder
Ulta Mineral Powder in Translucent
NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Spice
NYX Contour Kit
Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights

LIPS
Maybelline Color Jolt lipcreme in Nude Thrill

Thanks for stopping by, xo !

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates