Tuesday, July 26, 2011

COCKTAIL HOUR : Mudslide Martini

okay.
so it's been a while since i've posted anything but as an excuse, it was way too friggin hot where I live to do anything. Honestly. The heat wave was out of control and I was definitely not interested in painting my face over and over trying to get a makeup look to work.
But it's beginning to cool down, so I can finally pull out my makeup again =] yay.
FACE
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
Maybelline FITme! Liquid Foundation in Caramel
Revlon Photoready Foundation in Caramel - used as concealer
Benefit Powderflage
BareEscentuals Mineral Veil
NARS Powder Blush in Amour
EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX eyeshadow in Pure Skin
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Sidecar
bh cosmetics 120 palette - warm toned brown, medium chocolate brown, deep brown
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Jet Black
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
LIPS
Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey
NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie

I kept the Mudslide Martini look pretty light and just added hints of some warm and cooler toned browns.
Whenever I see this drink being served at restaurants it's always a creamy milKy color with chocolate syrup drizzled around the inside of the glass, so that's where my inspiration came from.

GOODLUCK

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates