Monday, February 22, 2016

PinkSmoke

Hi there.
I posted this full face look on my instagram during Valentine's Day weekend, but the pics were only from my phone so they weren't the best quality.
So I figured this look would be a great way to make a return here at my baby blog.
As you probably realized, over the past few years I've hopped on and off of the blog train, mainly for personal reasons...being too busy, too much on my plate, yadda yadda. The usual list of excuses.
But over the past 6months or so, I've been making plans to do this blog and some other projects. The fact of the matter is, I love all things beauty related, and being able to share and create looks and products with you all is something I truly enjoy. So basically I'm back. So deal with it.


As I mentioned above, I posted this look on Valentine's Day weekend, so the holiday itself is pretty much the inspiration behind this look.
If you're interested in checking out the products I used, keep reading.




FACE
Hard Candy 12 Hour Power Primer
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Stick in Y505
Maybelline Better Me Concealer in Medium/Deep
Elf Cosmetics Contour Palette
Hard Candy Illuminator in Twinkle Star
NYX Cosmetics Powder Blush in Spice


This is obviously before I finished my entire look, but it's the best photo of the eye area, sorry ya'll. 
EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Morphe Brushes 35O Palette (Transition and brow highlight)
Stila eyeshadow in Sand Dollar
BHCosmetics 120 palette 2nd edition
NYC Cosmetics Liquid Eyeliner in Black
NYX Cosmetics Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Silk
Ardell Demi Wispies
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

LIPS
NYX Cosmetics pencil line in Coffee and LipSuedes in Soft Spoken and Tea &Cookies

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates