Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My HairCare Miracle

Are you ready to meet the 3 step hair care system that has made my hair silky smooth, cut my blow drying time in half and literally smells like the essence of luxury ?
OH. And it's less than I spend on dinner and dessert. 


Meet Dessange Paris Oleo Miracle Collection. 
I was introduced to this collection around March. Influenster sent the system to me for review and I haven't stopped using it since the moment I got it. It's literally that good. Maybe that doesn't mean very much to you, but let me explain this to you.. I don't try hair care products. 
Like ever. 
Okay, very rarely do I try new hair care products, like them, let alone fall in love with them and rave about them like I have since trying this system. 
I'm that person. 

If you've never heard of the brand I'm not surprised, I hadn't either. 
It's a Parisian salon brand that began in 1954. Now the brand has expanded into 45 countries in salons all over the world. 

Anyways. enough with that.. here's why I love it. 

As a woman of color, it's particularly difficult to find products for my chemically treated hair that don't weigh my hair down, dry it out, or leave it too oily. 
Starting with the Replenishing Shampoo, when lathering up I immediately noticed something I liked. 
The lather.. I'm a lather freak so I pay attention to these things. 
Some shampoos lather up nicely, but while shampooing I can feel my hair being stripped. When I rinse, my hair feels matted. We all know the feeling. It's gross and you don't deserve it. 
With this shampoo after rinsing.. my hair was noticeably softer and silkier. 
Okay, so it's good shampoo I thought. 

On to the Replenishing Conditioner. 
This thick conditioner infused with three precious oils (argan, camelia and pracaxi) didn't seem like anything major but again, the smell makes you feel like you're just rubbing money through your hair. It's so luxurious. really. 

Now this is where the results start to show. 
I stepped out of the shower and into my room to blow dry. 
11 minutes later.. my hair was dry. 
PAUSE

In the world of ethnic hair an 11 minute Blow Dry does not exist. 
THIS IS MAJOR PEOPLE
After blow drying I typically flat iron my hair so that it's more manageable and go about my day. 
UNNECCESSARY
My hair is already straight, silky and shiny like you wouldn't believe. 
I applied one pump of the finishing oil (it says to run 2-3 dime size drops ), and was on my way. 

Ever since that day I've been excited to wash my hair. It's pretty great. 
My stylist has even noticed, my hair is healthier and shinier and now that it's been 6 months of my continued use of this system, I find that I'm able to use less conditioner and finishing oil. 
I don't know what product you've been using but I highly suggest going out and getting this system. 
The shampoo and conditioner are $9.99 each at Target, and the Replenishing Oil is $11.99

Soo, what are you miracle products?
Have you tried any Dessang products? Let me know in the comments 

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates