Monday, March 14, 2016

Double Duty: Lorac Pro palette

I love beauty. All of it. I love lipstick, blush, mascara, highlighters all of it. Especially eyeshadow.
Every other month there's a new eyeshadow palette from a different brand and I have to buy it.
That's just how my brain works. So, naturally... I own more eyeshadow palettes than you're average broke girl. But what do you do when the hype on a palette dies down?

I'm going to be doing a few of these 'Double Duty' posts to try to show different ways to make the most out of a $30-60 palette.
Today's is using the Lorac Pro palette. This is one of my palette's that I truly cannot live without.
I'm on my second one, and I'll probably be buying another one in 8 months because I use it on the
daaaaaily.

This is one of my all time favorite palettes mainly because of the number of matte shadows. 
When I'm running late, a neutral brown in the crease and some mascara is the best thing for me. 
And no lie, this palette is usually in my car.. I wish I was kidding. 
Anyways, on to the makeup !

FACE
Lancome Visionnaire 1-Minute Blur
Hard Candy 12Hour Power Primer
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick in 177
Maybelline Better Skin concealer in Medium/Deep
e.l.f. cosmetics High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
e.l.f. cosmetics Blush palette in Dark (peach)

EYES
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate
e.l.f. cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer
NYC cosmetics Liquid Liner in Black
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir mascara in Black
EYESHADOWS : LIGHT BRONZE, TAUPE, SABLE, ESPRESSO, NUDE

LIPS
Colorpop Lip Primer
NYX cosmetics Slim Lip Pencil in Peekaboo Neutral
NYX cosmetics Soft Matte Cream in London
Bath &Body works clear gloss


For the second look, I went more dramatic. This isn't your everyday understated makeup look. But I did wear this again, today while running errands.

FACE
Lancome Visionnaire 1-Minute Blur
Hard Candy 12Hour Power Primer
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick in 177
Maybelline Better Skin concealer in Medium/Deep
e.l.f. cosmetics High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
Milani Baked Blush in Vino
e.l.f. cosmetics Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal ( I also used this as my inner corner highlight!)

EYES
Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate
e.l.f. cosmetics Eyeshadow Primer
Maybelline 24hour Color Tattoo in Too Cool
Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
EYESHADOWS : MAUVE, DEEP PURPLE, NUDE

LIPS 
Wet n WildxFergie Lipstick in Bebot Love
Maybelline Dream Matte in Touch of Spice

Thanks for stopping by!
Which look do you like best ??
XO

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates