Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March Favorites 2016

Well another month has come and gone, and with that there are a few different products I've been reaching for

1. Garnier Fructis Waterproof Micellar Water
I believe it was in February when I was finally able to get my hands on Garnier's Micellar Water. 
You see here that I purchased the waterproof formula, something I don't typically do. I find that 'waterproof' formulas are not as great as the original formula for most products. But this stuff seriously works. It's a dual phase micellar water, so you wanna be sure to give the bottle a good shake or two before you use it. I apply it onto a large cotton round and wipe. The first time I used it, I was hooked. It took off everything. When I went in with another cotton round I was shocked to see just a smidge of leftover makeup. 
I typically use this at night before washing my face (key word; typically), it claims you don't have to and I've definitely put it to the test. Nights when I'm too lazy to give my face a good scrub, I just make sure to use it again in the morning. 
You can find it just about anywhere, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Target, or here at Walmart



2. Wet n Wild Shimmering Palette in Boozy Brunch
If you haven't noticed, we're living in a world where no highlight is too bright, too bold, or too daring. And I thoroughly enjoy it. Wet N Wild's Spring 2016 collection has just what you're looking for. This is fucking bombdotcom. It's a dupe for Champagne Pop. And it's $4.99. You're welcome. 


3. ELF Cosmetics Blush Palette in Dark
This palette is really something else. If you have Medium to Dark skin and haven't tried this, I highly highly highly suggest it. Especially now, all 4 blushes are wearable, easily blended, and gorgeous on the skin. This was $6 on the elfcosmetics site. This is perfect for this time of year, peaches and coral blushes all in one small and affordable palette. You need this. 

4. Wet n Wild Powder Brush
I mean.. how cute is this goddamn thing? That's what sold me, and it's gonna sell you too. This was under $5 and I don't regret it. I actually went back and bought 2 more. The bristles on this are sooo soft, and it easily applies and blends out all powder products. I've been reaching for this constantly since I bought it.. it's just too damn cute. I love it. 

What were some of your favorites this month ?
Thanks for stopping by, xo

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates