Monday, April 18, 2016

Copper and Mist

Hi everyone !
This past weekend was the first sunny weekend of spring, and it was beautiful. 
It's amazing how waking up and seeing the sun can really set the tone for your day. 
Saturday I went to lunch with my mom and nana, and before deciding what to wear I knew exactly how I wanted to paint my face. This is the usual story for me, I never know what to wear, and more times than not I'll have a full face of makeup on and still be in my pajamas.
I know I'm not the only one. 

Any-hooo, let's jump into the look. 
This is a great look for those of you who tend to wear neutrals, but are looking for a way incorporate some colors into your spring makeup. 

FACE
Hard Candy 12hour Power Primer
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Minimizing Primer
Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Foundation
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Maybelline HD Setting Powder
NYX Contour Palette
Makeup Revolution Blush in New Rules
Hard Candy Twinkle Star Illuminator
L'Oreal Infallible Setting Spray


EYES
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Morphe 35K Palette (crease, inner & outer lid)
Milani Bella Copper eyeshadow (center of lid)
Wet N Wild Retractable eyeliner in Misty Eyes
Morphe single eyeshadow in BAM (lower lash line), and Glisten (brow bone highlight)
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara 
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara
Eylure Lashes #83


LIPS
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp

I'm trying to push myself out of my comfort zone, and you;ll hopefully notice that with upcoming posts. I'm planning to start the #100daysofmakeup Tag on Instagram, so if you're not already following me there, you definitely should. I have a bunch of ideas and I'm excited to see what I can think of. 

Thanks for reading, XO

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates