Monday, April 4, 2016

Glow Green

Hello ma'am/sir.
As a beauty blogger, sometimes I have to force myself out of my comfort zone in order to find inspiration.
This is not one of those times. This weekend, while sitting at my boyfriend's place with nothing else to do I pulled out my makeup and just played in my collection, one of my all time favorite things to do in case you were wondering.
I recently purchased a ton of products from Morphe and this look is focused on one of their stunning eyeshadows. Tokyo Tea. It's a beautiful lime green lustre shadow with iridescent flecks running through it. UGH. Basically it's gorgeous and you need to buy it.

Here's what I came up with guys, hope you enjoy it !

FACE
Nivea Men Post Shave Balm
Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Circa Color Balance Foundation
NARS Creamy Concealer 
ULTA Finishing Powder
Milani Baked Blush in Coralina
Milani Baked Bronzer (as highlight)



EYES
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
Lorac Behind the Scenes eyeshadow primer
bhcosmetics 120 palette (all crease shadows, brow bone highlight and inner corner highlight)
Morphe Brushes Individual eyeshadow in Tokyo Tea (all over the lid)
Eylure Lashes in  #126
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara in Black

LIPS
Milani Soft Matte Lip Cream in London
LA Girl Cosmetics Lip Paint in Elude

Thanks for checking out this look !

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates