Tuesday, May 3, 2016

#100daysofmakeup

Hi everyone, as you probably guessed from the title, I started the #100daysofmakeup challenge this week. Obviously not every look will be featured here, but I think I'll take my favorite every week or so and post the full details here. 

If you like these challenges then you should follow me on Instagram!
Let's get into it. 

This look is Day 1 of the challenge, May 1st. I've been loving a simple eye with a bold liner. 
There will be lots of fun/interesting looks with linew during the challenge for sure. !

EYES
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
LA Girl Pro Conceal
Wet N Wild Photofocus Eye Primer
Lorac Pro Palette (white, black, champagne)
NYX Face and Body Glitter in Crystal
Eyelure lashes in No. 145
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara

If you're still mastering the art of a cut crease, it helps to lay down a thin layer of gel liner, in the crease before you begin placing any eye shadows. If you mess up, you can simply remove the liner and start over more easily. 
FACE
Hard Candy 12hour Power Primer
e.l.f. Tone Adjusting Primer
Marc Jacobs Re(marc)able Foundation
NYX HD Concealer
e.l.f High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
NYX Contour Kit
Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter in Radiant Lights
L'oreal Infallible Setting Spray


LIPS
Wet N Wild Lip Pencil in Berry Red
NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme in London

Since the glitter is a loose glitter, I used a bit of Fix+ on a thin angled liner brush, dipped it into the glitter and loaded it on my eye until I got the intensity I wanted. The tip with this glitter liner, is to work slowly. 
Building up the intensity really made this look pop, and it turned out much better than I was expecting. 




No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates