Sunday, September 4, 2016

NEW L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks - Exfoliate, Detox, Purify

I am soo very excited to share this post with you all today. I've been making sure to make skincare a top priority over this year and masks have been a major contributor to attaining the smooth flawless skin I strive for. That being said, you can imagine my anticipation and excitement when L'Oreal Paris released a line of Pure Clay Face Masks. This line of skincare is an outstanding example of a sophisticated and affordable option for skincare junkies. With 3 options to choose from, L'Oreal did a great job of providing options for every skin type


1. Pure-Clay Exfoliate and Refining Treatment Mask
2. Pure-Clay Detox and Brighten Treatment Mask 
3. Pure-Clay Purify and Mattify Treatment Mask 

All three masks contain a blend of 3 pure clays as the base for each mask, as well as a specific key ingredient, giving each a specific purpose. 

Koalin ; a highly effective natural clay which absorbs impurities and excess sebum
Montmorillonite; a mineral rich clay that helps to illuminate imperfections
Ghassoul; a highly concentrated pure clay enriched with minerals known to help clarify your complexion


Beginning the the Exfoliate and Refining Mask, this acts as a double duty skincare heavy hitter by first clearing out clogged pores while the mask dries, then once water activated, turns into a tough yet gentle exfoliant, sure to remove any stubborn dirt and grime deep within pores. It's key ingredient, Red Algae, gives this mask it's noticeable red color. This immediately became my favorite of the bunch, I love when a product gives you the most bang for your buck. This two-fer is definitely a keeper. 


The Detox and Brighten mask is loaded with the power of charcoal, this masks essentially acts as a magnet for dirt in clogged pores, extracting the dirt to the surface of the skin, revealing a clear and radiant complexion for all skin types. After using this for an entire week, my skin was truly glowing from the inside out. My favorite thing about this mask is, while the mask lays on clean dry skin you can actually see it pulling the dirt to the surface of your skin.


The last of the bunch is my favorite to use before a night when I want my skin to be babydoll perfect. Loaded with Eucalyptus, this masks purifies and mattifies the skin while providing a soothing and tranquil experience. Also, the smell of eucalyptus lingers on your skin until it dries flat.
Once washed off with warm water, skin is matte, but moisturized providing a clean blank canvas for makeup.

I've been thoroughly impressed with these babies since the moment I tried them.
My favorite way to indulge is to use them all in specific targeted areas to get my skin absolutely flawless.
They retail or anywhere from $11.99-$15.29 at drugstores and big box retailers.

So, have you tried these? Which one(s) will you be picking up, and why ?

Thanks for stopping by, XO

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates