Monday, September 27, 2010

LOVE: teenage dream & just the way you are by MIKE TOMPKINS


okay, i've been keeping this youtube sensation to myself for a while now because I think his talent is amaaaaazing, &I'm enjoying it alot ALOT. but I just decided to grow up, get over it, & share this with more people. Mike Tompkins is the name of this blue-eyed cover artist. His acapella mashup of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream and Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are earned him a mention on Perez Hilton's site and he's quickly raising in popularity. I can't really describe his style without mentioning how creative he is. With no use of instruments, Tompkins creates more than 10 beats, rhythms & sounds & SINGSSS ! He's great, hopefully you love him as much as I do.
Spread the word about him if you do, here's the link to his YouTube page : http://www.youtube.com/user/pbpproductions
ENJOYYY!

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates