Sunday, September 26, 2010

PRODUCT REVIEW: Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Setting Spray

Last time I stopped in Sephora I picked up some things I'd been eyeing for a while and this setting spray was on of them. I'm one of those people who does their makeup in the morning and then if I'm going out at night, I have to redo my entire face because my makeup looks dull...it's such a drag.
I tried it this weekend and I have to say I'm not disappointed with the purchase. It's made the Skindinavia, and they've implemented the use of Temperature Control Technology that keeps your face cooler than the rest of your body, so you don't have to worry about sweating too much while bustin a move and having your makeup run. It's suitable for all skin types and claims to last for 16hours ! I didn't wear my makeup for 16 hours so I'm not sure if it would hold up, but one Friday I did my makeup around 10am applied the spray to set everything, went off to class, the library, out to lunch and when I came back to the room around 730pm my makeup looked fine. I only reapplied my blush when I left again around 11pm. so 13 hrs isn't bad.

MORNING AROUND 1015ISH

AROUND 630ISH
Here's a link so you can try it for yourself from Sephora : Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Setting Spray
Here's a link to the Skindinavia site, just in case you're interested in their entire line of setting spray products: Skindinavia

2 comments:

Dee O. said...

I'm definitely going to have to try this! I love Urban Decay so I'm sure I won't be disappointed :) Thank you so much for the review and you look beautiful in your photos!!


feel free to check out my blog:
www.THATGOODGOODBLOG.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

No problem at all, Thanks alot for commentingg.
& i ADORE your blog

Published By Gooyaabi Templates