Friday, October 15, 2010

voluminous million lashes

yeah, that's the name of the mascara. Voluminous Million Lashes by L'oreal. That's right, the same company that makes Voluminous Mascara; one of the most talked about mascaras on the market. I noticed this product while browsing through makeup aisles in WalMart. Packaged in Metallic gold with a 'new' sticker placed perfectly on the edge of the product, I had to have it.
I promsed myself I wouldn't open it though, not until my Voluminous was all used up.
The next day was another story. & Can you honestly blame me. The product claims to separate lashes from corner to corner and give even the skimpiest of lashes extraordinary volume.... and THAT IT DOES. ! im having trouble uploading my before and after pics, but as soon as the internet works in my favor, i'll post them.

Another feature is its applicator brush, fatter than the original Voluminous mascara and a tube that eliminates excess product on the brush [ so, basically, I don't have to scrape extra mascara off onto the top of the tube before I use it on my lashes.. which is definitely a plus.]
For around $8, I'm impressed, but hey, who am I. try it yourself.

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates