Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 FAVORITES

Hi Girls ! I hope everyone's holidays were great and hopefull the snow didn't ruin your shopping the day after =]

2010 was an interesting year for me, and I'll definitely remember it as one of the most successful years of my entire life. I made alot of money, kept some really great friends, lost some who weren't so great, got good grades, and managed to stay healthy and happy throughout it all.
Also this year, I fell deeply in love. With Makeup. Lots and lots of makeup. Different brands, different products, just completely in love and almost obsessed with makeup.
So without further ado, I'm going to jump right into my favorites for this year - These are the products that I think are great and won't be giving up any time in the near future.

1. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

This moisturizer was a must for me in the summer, my skin gets super gross and oily when the temperature gets above 60. I was looking for something to hydrate my skin, but not make it any more oily, and this product does it. It's perfect and I've been using it since May. If you have comination or oily skin, I definitely recommend this to you. Clinique also has this product in a lotion for those of you with drier skin.

2. Urban Decay's Naked Palette

Anyone who has this palette I'm sure will agree with me, it's amazing ! I bought it the day it came out and 3 days later went back to ULTA and bought another one. I use it whenever I'm in a rush to class and don't wanna look completely undone, when I want a simple smokey look, when I wanna look refreshed and awake, there's just so many looks that can be accomplished using this palette.

3. NYC Liquid Eyeliner

At around $2-3, alot of people wouldn't even think about using this because, let's face it, you have to pay for quality right? True. But I pay the 2-3bucks for pretty friggin good quality eyeliner. I bought my first tube in March and just used it up before Thanksgiving... Yeah. And I can honestly say that from at least August-Thanksgiving I used it every.single.day. Before this liquid liner, I was using NYCs Pencil liner, and needed a product with more precision, and the liquid liner does exactly that. The slim brush applicator literally glides along my eyelid and dries super fast.

4. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Magic Perfecting Base

This 0.5oz jar of foundation primer has been a product I've been using almost everyday since I bought it. I purchased mainly because I liked how it felt [ it has a mousse-like texture] and after using it once I've been sold. At around $10-12[depending where you buy it] this is an excellent alternative to pricey primers like Smashbox's and Urban Decay's. The Jar I've been using was opened in August I think, and I'd say I have about 2more weeks use... not bad.

5. FLOSS

This is super random, but I had a dentist appointment last February and was absolutely shocked when she told me I had cavities. She suggested flossing in the morning and nightitme before I brush in order to loosen the food out of my teeth so it could be cleaned away by my toothbrush. And I'm hooked. I have floss in my purse, in my makeupbag, bathroom, I'm a compulsive flosser. But it's not the worse thing in the world I guess. I floss literally after every meal like a nutcase =D

This is pretty short, Sorry. but Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Toni Tralala said...

I think everyone loves the UD palette! :)

Floss is a daily must for me. <3

Published By Gooyaabi Templates