Monday, January 24, 2011

Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque

So I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets really tempted to buy those $1.29 face masks, and exfoliators at Walgreens, CVS, Target, prettymuch every store with a beauty section.
You know the ones I'm talking about. They come in little packages with pictures of women on them wearing whatever the product is, relaxed and no doubt, cleansed these women ALMOST get us to buy this product, but we don't. For whatever reason, I was possessed my last shopping trip and bought one of these products.

The Montagne Jeunesse Chocolate Masque to be exact. Maybe it was the promise of deep pore, and t-zone cleansing, or maybe it was the fact that it was only $1.29. Alright, let's get real...It had me at Chocolate.


As soon as I opened the package, I smelled chocolate. lots and lots of chocolate. Almost like Nesquik...really close to Nesquik actually. I applied about half the package to my face and neck[as suggested on back label] & popped my iPod in for 10 minutes and let the masque go to work. After about 3 minutes I noticed it drying and it made my skin feel really tight, which is normal for a deep pore cleanser.
After 10 minutes I rinsed with warm water and pat my face dry with a towel.
Does my skin look younger? Well I don't know about that, but my face is definitely softer which is nice, and I smell like a bar of chocolate, which is..delicious. For around $1, I'm not disappointed and I'll probably buy it again after I use the rest of it. -- There's enough for 2masques !!

Here are the before and after pictures:

Here's what the company had to say about its product: "Treat yourself to a mud masque with a difference! Rich in natural ingredients this deep cleansing chocolate mud masque will help to unblock pores, allowing impurities to be drawn out. Coupled with the skin healing properties of Dead Sea Salt, and the moisturizing benefire of Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, you will be left with renewed, re-hydrated and younger looking skin."

THANKS FOR READING, =D

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates