Saturday, March 12, 2011

LOOK: Tahitian Sunset

Hi Everyone !
I don't know about you but I'm over Winter & everything that came with it
 I've been ready for spring since..like.. January 2nd.
Here's a really bright & fun spring/summer look inspired by MUCH warmer weather and summer nights
I hope you all enjoy !


EYES
Shimmer - Bright Yellow [inner 1/3 of eyelid]
Matte - True Orange [center of lid]
Matte - Bright Pink [outer 1/3 of lid]
Shimmer - Purple [crease]
Matte - Light Brown [browbone]
Matte - Black [outer-half of lid as eyeliner]

FACE
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Dream Matte Mousse Liquid Foundation in 350 Caramel
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer Kit in Medium
Benefit Powderflage - for concealer
NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Translucent Highlighter Glow
NARS Blush in Dolce Vita

LIPS
C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
I've found that the trick to mastering looks with a bunch of different colors is blending blending blending. I really can't stress that enough.
Here's a trick for this look - after applying the Orange, lightly drag the color onto the Bright Yellow just by patting. Then do the same to the Pink, drag and pat it onto the Orange. It creates a nice transition from one color to the next instead of there just being 3 different sections of color on your lid.

HOPE YOUR ENJOYED THIS LOOK
GOODLUCK =D

4 comments:

overAnalytic said...

I love the eye shadow.. it looks fun and flirty.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, be sure to follow for more looks

Mai said...

I love your blush here..

Anonymous said...

Thanks, that's my favorite blush ever

Published By Gooyaabi Templates