Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HAUL: NYX Cosmetics

A while ago I ordered some NYX products from Cherry Culture and I just got it yesterday beause The Post Office messed up the address or whatever.. anyways. Now I have more makeup & now I can show you guys =D


If you don't know alot of about NYX Cosmetics, it's kind of a drugstore brand, but the only place I've been able to find them in stores is at ULTA. The quality of all of their products is definitely high up there, and the prices are very reasonable considering the pigmentation. Now without further ado, on to the products



I ordered 2 blushes, 5 eyeshadows and 2 jumbo eye pencils
Pure Skin: This shade is a matte/shimmer off white color. I'm probably going to get alot of use out of this as a brow highlight

Walnut: I already have about 56 eyeshadows like this, so I figured why not another ? I'm a sucker for neutrals and I'm actually really happy I went along and bought this one. It's a reddish-brown shimmer eyeshadow that can be used all over the lid, or as a crease shade

Volcano: This deep brown shimmer eyeshadow had me sold after I saw the name. Again, it's not really anythign special, but it can be used for alot of different looks

Sensual: The picture isn't really an accurate representation of its true color. It's a deep charcoal almost black color with hints of purple flecks throughout. Almost like MAC's Young Punk.

Blue Marine: The way it looks in the picture, is exactly the way it looks on my eye. Yeah, I already tried out a look with this color so be on the lookout for that. But I had to have this color, it's a deep navy blue with really small hints of blue shimmer.

Here are the 2 swatches of the Jumbo Eye Pencils
Right: Iced Mocha - shimmery golden bronze
Left: Pots & Pans - true silver

Blush in Cinnamon - matte vibrant orange.
This was my last purchase and I was kind of hesitant because I had no idea what I was gonna do with a bright orange blush. But now that it's here, I really can't wait to try it out.

Hope you guys enjoyed that, and hopefully this helps when you're out and about shopping for makeup.

SO... Any NYX Cosmetics items you can't live without ??

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates