Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Watermelon

Hi Everyone !
After reaching into the mess that is portable makeup container..box...thing.
I found exactly what I was expecting.. unused lipglosses..and nail files.. and eyeshadows
yay =]

In all honesty I threw this look together one morning after I got called out of work, and I kinda liked it
So here it is.

FACE
Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer
Maybelline FITme! Liquid Foundation in Caramel
Revlon Photoready Liquid Foudation in Caramel - used as concealer
Benefit Powderflage
NYC Translucent Face Powder
NYX Powder Blush in Spice
EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX e/s Peach Bronze
NYX e/s Cherry
bh cosmetics 120 palette - matte fuschia
Victoria's Secret Jungle Heat Mineral Eyeshadow Palette - light bronze
NYX e/s Light Green
NYX e/s Pure Skin
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
GOODLUCK

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates