Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Favorites

So we've reach the end of yet another month... that's crazy.
June was probably the fast month this year..I can't believe it's about to be July. Where the hell have I been ?
Ugh.. anyways.. It's finally summer so expect some more bright makeup posts and maybe even some summer tags.
There's not alot of favorites this month, I've been avoiding drugstores, ULTA, and Sephora like it's my job. I'm saving up to buy a new car after I graduate.. so Sorry folks.
But I did find a bunch of old makeup that should be making their way into posts.. exciting I know.

Blabbering on about nothing.. Here are my favorites for the month of June



Urban Decay's All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
I've had this product in my posession since last... July ? And I remember I bought it because someone had recommended it to me and I recommend this to EVERYONE.
It's oil-free and paraben-free. So that's good right? I have no idea what that means.
But it helps my makeup last all day and all night. I don't worry about any of my makeup disappearing when I'm wearing this, and that makes me happy.


Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes
I love these because I go out alot and usually don't get back in until the very early morning hours.. and I'm way too lazy to wash off my face at 4am. =/
Judge me.
But these are great because they really cleanse my face. The towelettes themselves are SOAKED with face cleansing stuffffff. You can literally see the cleanser on a  wipe when you pull it out of the package.
And because I'm so lazy I've been buying these in the little 5pcks since May and just throwing them in all my purses, handbags and clutches so when I'm on the way home I can just quick pull theses babies out and get a freshface and faceplant into my bed without any hesitation.
JUDGE ME


Urban Decay's Naked Palette
This is never not one of my favorites, but I haven't used anything else this month. at all.
I recently got a job and because I have to wake up early to get ready, I don't wanna really complicated makeup routine. With this palette I can throw together a look in like 76seconds and be done with it. Which is good for me because I always wake up at the latest time possible so that I get to work the second I have to clock in. =] YAY for sleeping in ..?

Seriously though, if you don't have this palette I highly recommend you go somewhere to get this baby.
ULTA recently got re-stocked, and the sephora near me has them.. FINALLY. So pay the $45 and get this thing. It'll save your life.


Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock for Face SPF 70
Anyone who knows me, knows that I'm completely obsessed with my skin. The skin on my face especially. Every morning I put about a dime sized amount on my palm and then dab that on my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin and RUB THAT SH*T IN. I sit in an office all day.. but I don't care.. because I do have to drive to work for 20minutes.. and the sun peeks in. I know.. weird.
But yeah, I use this everyday, before my makeup, ritually.
It's a good investment. Better to be safe than sick with cancer.


Too Faced Shadow Insurance
This month I went back to using my Urban Decay primer potion.. and was disappointed.
I found it way too oily my liking, so after abour 5 days I went back to this and I love it.
It's a eyeshadow primer.. so it helps make your eye creation last all throughout the day.
No matter what brand, no matter the texture.. your eyeshadow will last.


OPI Silver Shatter
Okay, So I thought I was over the whole shatter nailpolish addiction, until I realized I hadn't even used this.
I bought this when it came out [like a true makeup addict] on Mother's Day and just threw it in 1 of 3 of my nailpolish containers. This month I pulled it out, and I LOVE THIS.
I've been using it literally every chance I get.
If I could I would probably paint over my walls with it.. but at $8 a bottle.. that would probably get a little expensive.
Oh well.
 Here are some pictures of just 2 of the ways I used this Shatter polish this month

Ugh. Did I mention that I love this stuff?
Cuz I do. I definitely do.

So What were some of you guys' June Favorites?

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates