Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Red White and....Yellow

Hi everyone !
Sorry it's taken a while for me to upload since my last post. I've been moving back into my place at school and trying to get things organized.
Classes started today.. and they suck
So while wishing it was still summer, I remember that I did this look before I left and never put it up.

I'm not really sure what prompted me on this particular day to use these colors but I did, and I did this look more than once. It does take a little getting used to, but it's relatively easy and it's great if you're missing summer like me.

FACE
Rimmel Fix & Perfect PRO Makeup Primer
Maybelline FITme! Liquid Foundation in Caramel
Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation in Caramel
Benefit Powderflage
NYC Translucent Powder
NARS Powder Blush in Amour
NYX Powder Blush in Cinnamon
EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
bh cosmetics 120 palette - matte yellow
Sephora eyeshadow in Aspen Summit
NYX eyeshadow in Cherry
NYX eyeshadow in Peach Bronze
NYX eyeshadow in Walnut
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
LIPS
Nivea A Kiss of Milk & Honey
Revlon Liquid Lipstick in #1 Nude

I mentioned that classes have started, and I don't plan on posting any back to school looks simply because I think if you're at a college/university like I am, you wanna keep it simple so you can roll outta bed 3minutes before class without having to worry about looking perfect.
I recommend just dabbing concealer on undereye circles, and blemishes and maybe a few uick swipes of some mascara to open your eyes up.
That's what I'll probably be doing.


No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates