Monday, September 29, 2014

Lakeside

Hey everyone!
I've completely given up on trying to format html. 
I don't even know if that's the proper terminology but, I'm just too annoyed with it to try any longer. 
I figure I'll have a friend do it when the time is right, or when I actually gain a following I'll get some professional assistance.

Anyways, the weather is finally starting to get cooler here in PA, and I honestly couldn't be any more content. 
The leaves are slowly starting to lose their deep green, and become a roasted orange. 
Pumpkin everything has taken over. 
And I very recently saw my first white girl in shorts and UGGS. 
That's fall in PA. 

In my desperate attempts to hold on to the last bit of sunshine before grey skies become a constant, I've been playing in the brighter colors of my makeup. 
I give you....lakeside.
 Do you like it?
Do you love it?
I'm totally seducing you. 
Can you feel it ?

Whatever, I'll stop.
BEAUTY INGREDIENTS
1. Maybelline FITme! Foundation in 340 (Cappuccino)
2. Revlon Photoready Liquid Foundation in Caramel (used as concealer)
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
4. Too Faced Shadow Insurance
5. Milani Bella Eyes Powder Shadow in Bella Navy
6. Milani Bella Eyes Powder Shadow in Bella Teal
7. bhcosmetics 88 Neutral Palette (crease, tearduct, highlight)
8. L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black
9. NARS Powder Blush in Amour
10. NYX Round Lipstick in Minimalism

If you took a look at the products used, I used 2 of Milani Cosmetics newest eye shadow products, and I can't wait to do a complete review for you. 
They blend like a fucking dream, and the color payoff is pretty incredible considering they're less than $5. 

Bella Teal is the color on my lower lashline, and I'm 100% obsessed with it. 
There's a bit of green and gold that really makes the color pop, can't wait to find a way to use this all over my eyelid. 

Have you tried any of the Bella Eyeshadows? 
Tell me what your favorite is.


Thanks a ton for stopping by !
Comment and let you know what you're thinking !

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates