Friday, September 18, 2015

Milani Amore Matte Lip Cremes

Milani Cosmetics recently released their limited edition Amore Matte Cremes and I had to get my hands on them. After scouring a stores, I was finally able to call them mine.
Goodluck to you if you're still looking, I purchased mine from CVS, and you can check out their site, last time I checked all colors are still available.


Sooooo... if you're following me on Instagram you know that I'm currently in love with this product.. in particular the color Crush. And if you follow me on Twitter, you also know that I attended NEPA BlogCon last weekend, where I wore another color, Romance.

If you aren't familiar with Milani Cosmetics, I thoroughly encourage you to check out their products. These lip cremes are reasonably priced at $7.49 (at my local CVS), you can get them for an even better price if they're stocked at a Walmart or Target in your area. 


Here they are swatched on my arm, standing next to a window. 
Aren't they beautiful ?!!??
Crush : a beautiful medium toned brown, that I literally canNOT wait to wear almost everyday. 
It's described as a "warm brick red", I guess that's about right if you're a novelist. 
Romance : a cool toned "deep red", this is the perfect red for warm skin tones like mine.
I've worn this color a few times already, both at night and during the day and it's bold enough to capture people's attention without being totally overwhelming. 
Beloved : a brown rose color. 

Before applying this lip creme, I highly suggest priming your lips or putting on a light layer of lip balm, it's matte and long-wearing and claims not to be drying, but after about 5-6 hours I noticed myself more aware of it on my lips, and not in a great way. 
Romance in particular actually, after 5 hours I noticed a leather like feeling. 
It wasn't awful, just annoying. 
All in all, I give it 4 stars.
I recommend this if you're interested in trying out some matte lipcolors, without paying $10+.

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates