Tuesday, September 29, 2015

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation Routine

Hihihii
I recently updated my everyday foundation routine, so I'm sharing with you all. 
After scouring local and not so local CVS, Walgreens and RiteAids I was finally able to get my hands on the new L'Oreal Matte Foundation in my shade. Not an easy task... I assure you. 
I've been having some major issues with finding darker shades for not only this foundation, but the Maybelline Better Skin Foundation as well. Help a girl out if you find them around the area. 
Anyways, enough with my own complaints, 
Keep reading for a product list and my routine



1. Hard Candy Sheer Envy Longwear Primer
2. L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation in Soft Sable
3. L'Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray
4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

Here's how I apply

1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of primer on the back of your hand. 
2. Dab Real Techniques brush on the product and apply all over face.
3. Squeeze a dime sized amount of L'Oreal Infallible Liquid Foundation on the back of your hand
 4. Spray the makeup brush with Infallible Setting Spray
5. Use brush to dab into the liquid foundation and apply all over face and downwards onto neck area. 
6. If necessary, spritz Makeup Extender Spray on face.

I love the finish of this foundation, it says it's a demi-matte and I have to agree. My combination/oily skin doesn't have a hint of shine, while simultaneously not looking one-dimensional. And it stays like this for the entire work day. L'oreal claims it lasts up to 24hours.. I haven't had a drunken night in this foundation yet, but when I do and fall asleep in it.. I'll give you a verdict.

Have you tried this yet?
What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates