Monday, August 3, 2015

July Favorites

Hi, I've returned.
(again.)
I'm pretty inconsistent, I'm aware but I think I'll be able to keep this up for a bit. 
Anyways, I'm sure you don't care about all that behind the blog information. 

That being said, I have some new products that I've been heavily relying on these days. 
This is what I have for you all this month. 

Enjoy. 


1. Nuance Cucumber and Rosewater Dual Phase Makeup Remover
This oil-free, fragrance-free, hypoallergenic makeup remover has been my go to since I purchased this in June. It replaced my Rimmel Oil-Free Waterproof Makeup Remover that I looooooove(d). But so long as this product by Salma Hayek is still selling at CVS, I don't think I'll ever go back. 
You can find it here for $8.79
2. Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
This mini primer came with the Lorac Pro Palette as I'm sure you all know. It's thicker than the more well known cult classics like the Urban Decay Primer Potion, or Too Faced Shadow Insurance, but I like this one a little more. I find that even with heavier eyeshadow, this primer is just a little more reliable. Especially when I'm not using designer brand products. It's worth the investment, a little goes a long way with this stuff. 
You can buy the full size here, for $21
3. Blistex Ultra Rich Hydration Lip Balm
 Blistex lip products are better than Chapstick. 
There, I said it. That being said, this stuff is golden for summer days. With SPF 15, I imagined this was going to be heavy on my lips, waxy if you will. I was wrong. It glides on like a gloss and stays for a few hours without reapplication. 
You can purchase your own lipbalm here, for $3.99
4. L'Oreal Thermal Smoother Cream
I bought this on a whim. I needed a new heat tamer,  L'Oreal came out with a new Advanced Hairstyle line, and there I was in a Target aisle, lights glistening on this glossy black bottle. I was sold. 
But this product is really well made. The formula is creamy while also light, so it doesn't weigh down my naturally thick textured hair. And it smells like roasted marshmallows. I use it just before blowdrying, and it cuts about 5 mins off my normal 15minute process, so that's good. Time is money folks. 
You can purchase your very own, here for $4.99

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates