Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Glam Nude

Helloo everyone,
I won't chit chat very much since I haven't posted in over 2 weeks.. which sucks, but I recently started a new job, and got fired from another. Life.

There's an announcement at the end of today's post ! Be sure to scroll all the way down for some pretty great information. 

Let's jump into the look 

EYES
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate
LA Girl Pro Conceal in Honey
Morphe Brushes 35K Palette
NYX Glam Luxe Liner in Glam Nude
Eylure x Vegas Nay Grand Glamour Lashes

These lashes have been my favorite recently, they're definitely more dramatic, but I don't care. 
Sometimes you gotta be a little extra and these lashes just give it to mee 

FACE
Lancome Vissionairre 1-Minute Blur
Maybelline Fitme! Liquid Foundation in Classic Tan (335)
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
e.l.f. High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
Maybelline Master Fix Loose Perfecting Powder
NYX Powder Blush in Spice
Wet n Wild Highlighting Powder in Boozy Brunch
Morphe Brushes 35K ( I used a matte chocolate brown e/s to contour my nose !)


LIPS
Wet n Wild Eye Kohl Pencil in Simma Down Brown

Colourpop matte Lippiestix in Grunge

Well, just a heads up, next week there will be 6 days of posts !
Basically to make up for the lack of posts the past few weeks, It's something I've been working on for about a month now and I'm so excited to finally be able to show you all. 
MORPHE WEEK !
There will be 3 days of swatches from the 35O, 35K and individual shadows I've purchased. And then 3 corresponding days of full face beauty looks using the mentioned palettes. 
I hope you stop by to check it all out!

Thanks for stopping by, XO


No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates