Monday, November 22, 2010

Ke$ha : We R Who We R by Ryan James Yezak

This music video done by YouTube Star Ryan James Yezak and friends is just another piece of spectacular videography and choreography.
This isn't the official video for Ke$ha's We R Who We R, but I mean.. can she seriously beat this? It's amazing. Credit for the choreography goes to Christian Beasley for his genius thinking and incorporating so many techniques for such a simple dance song. Really. I would've just gotten a group of friends together and just dance like idiots if it were left up to me. This is genius. I have nothing else to say except, SUBSCRIBE to his channel on youtube.
I'll leave a link in at the end of the post
ENJOY=D

***If you're a homophobe, leave your thoughts and opinions at the door, because this video is fantastic and if you're gonna let your biases affect that you shouldn't even watch. ****


RyanJamesYezak

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates