Monday, November 29, 2010

EYECANDY : Michael Vartan

Hi everyone, this week is going to be absolute hell and I'm ready for the weekend already. Finals are coming up really fast, I have no idea where I've been for the past semester.. I feel like the more time I spend in college the quicker the years go by. It's kind of bittersweet. Not only that, but I woke up this morning with a seriosu case of the 'Mondays" and I've been in a pretty shitty mood all day, so I figured I'd perk myself up with some men.
ENJOY=D

Michael Vartan ladies [and gentlemen], do you remember him in Never Been Kissed with Drew Barrymore!? I die. Although his role in the motion picture is well-known by almost any girl of the 90s, he's probably best known for his role as Michael Vaughn in Alias with Jennifer Garner. Another great product of the 90s.
Again, I DIE. There's just something so enticing about him. There's an air of mystery that surrounds him and I've been hooked ever since that last scene in Never Been Kissed on the pitcher's mound. AMAZING. ugh..
Vartan is currently on TNT's medical drama Hawthorne, and I'm pretty sure the last movie I saw him in was Monster-in-Law with Jennifer Lopez.. which is a really cute movie btw.

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates