Wednesday, November 12, 2014

5-Minute Makeup

Anytime there's a chance for me to get a few extra minutes of sleep in the morning, I take advantage. That being said, a lot of mornings I'm rushing to make sure I get breakfast, pack my lunch and necessary snacks and leave the house with just enough time to get a coffee. Makeup is usually neglected or done in the dark of an almost crowded bus. 
A few weeks ago I started adding this to my morning routine and not only have I been able to get my daily caffeine fix, I even remembered my headphones. 
Un. Real. 

Any moisturizer, primer, and foundation of your choice would work in this case.
I use 1-2 pumps of my moisturizer, a dab of primer and about a nickel sized amount of my foundation all placed on the back of my hand. Mix them together and apply either with clean fingers or a foundation brush. 
Ladies. This takes all of maybe 95 seconds now that I've gotten used to the routine. 
Un. Real. 
Then I usually do a few coats of my mascara, fill in my brows and maybe add some blush and I'm done in less than 5 minutes. Always. 




BEAUTY INGREDIENTS
1. BeComing Brighter Days Moisture Lotion with SPF 15
2. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiant Bronze
3. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation in Caramel

Any combination of moisturizer, primer and foundation of your choice would work in this case. I use 1-2 pumps of my moisturizer, a dab of primer and about a nickel sized amount of foundation all placed on the back of my hand. 
Mix them together and apply either with clean fingers or a foundation brush. 
Ladies. This takes all of maybe 95 seconds now that I've gotten used to the routine. 
Un. Real. 
Then I usually do a few coats of my mascara, fill in my brows and maybe add some blush and I'm done in less than 5 minutes. Always.

Hope this makes a few of your routines a little easier because everyone deserves some morning caffeine :)

Have a great day !

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates