Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Recent Purchases

Soo, I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks (my bad ya'll)

Here's a post though.
I've been buying makeup like a FIEND lately so I decided to share some of it here :)

These are last week/this weekend's purchases.

1. NYX Cosmetics Shine Killer
2. Nivea Creme
3. L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly Intenza Mascara in Blackest Black
4. L'Oreal Collection Privee Lipstick in Eva's Nude
5. Milani Lipstick in Naturally Chic


NYX Cosmetics Shine Killer ($8.49)
I've been wearing a face of makeup 3-5 days a week recently and I've noticed that after a few hours of wear, I'm shining bright like a diamond. And I don't want that. I strolled into a few makeup stores and saw a ton of shine prevention products...primers, sprays, creams.. it was exhausting trying to decide what was actually worth spending the money on, so for a week or so I just embraced the shiny face. And then I couldn't take it any longer. I went to CVS this weekend armed with a 30% off coupon and knowledge of the newly housed NYX display I picked up this product.
If you know me at all, I've probably recommended a number of this brands products for a number of reasons. They're highly accessible, reasonably priced and outstanding quality. I don't steer my friends wrong.
I haven't used this yet but I'll be testing it out and providing my insight on it, of course.
2. Nivea Creme ($0.92)
My hands are extremely dry and I don't want them to be cracked at all. Because that shit is nasty. 
One of my best friends had some of this last year, and I remember her raving about it so when I saw this in the aisle at Walmart I had to get some. 
3. L'Oreal Collection Privee Lipstick in Eva's Nude ($5.97)
4. Milani Lipstick in Naturally Chic ($6.49)
It's Fall. Time for some nude lipsticks. 
That's pretty much the rationale for these two purchases.
I bought them on different days, and no I'm not upset that they're almost the same color. 
Because every lipstick deserves to be loved. 
Even though they look exactly the same I guess, they're not. 
The L'Oreal lippie is more of a cool tones mauve-nude whereas the Milani one is a warm rose toned nude. Like I said, I love them both. And I'm not upset. 


 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Leave a comment :)

p.s. I created an instagram page for the blog, I usually post more frequently there. 
@imaninikkol_theblog

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates