Thursday, October 22, 2015

Sienna

Hi everyone !
Sorry I didn't post more last week, I was in Ohio visiting some of my college friends. 
Along with some really bad pictures, bottles of liquor and belly aching laughs I had a great time
The weather couldn't have been more fall.. brisk in the morning, 74degrees with light winds in the afternoon and perfect sweater weather when it was time to hit the bars.
So happy mother nature was on our side. 
When I arrived home, I had 2 pretty little packages. 
One from Morphe Brushes that I'm still kind of freaking out about. 
Their 35O palette features rich autumn hues, you all probably need it in your lives. 
And for about $25 everyone can afford it. 
Keep reading to see the look I created using only eyeshadows from this palette

Quick shout out to the small yellow leaf on my shoulder
Representing for fall color everywhere
But the richness of the colors in the 35O palette it truly unbelieveable. The shade dusted lightly across my eyelid is a copper penny color, I have my share of eyeshadow palettes from a variety of companies and I've NEVER seen this color so pigmented
This leaf though. Like really. 
On my lips is Milani Amore Matte Lip Creme in Crush. 
It's my favorite from the Amore collection and is still my favorite color for fall.
                              You can see the 2 other colors I've reviewed here

Product List 
Hard Candy 12 Hour Primer
L'Oreal Infallible Liquid Foundation in Soft Sable
LA Girl Cosmetics Pro Conceal 
Neutrogena Shine Control Translucent Powder
Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Chocolate
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Morphe 35O Palette
Physicians Formula Instant Lash Extensions
NARS Powder Blush in Amour
Milani Cosmetics Amore Matte Lip Creme

Thanks for stopping by !

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates