Saturday, April 23, 2011

LOOK: Airy Pinks & Lavender

Hi Everyone !!
Sorry I haven't posted anything for a little bit, my skin broke out like crazy so I took a hiatus from makeup, but I'm back with some more looks.
This one is really light, and fun.
As always, ENJOY =D
FACE
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base
Maybelline FITme! Liquid Foundation in Caramel
Neutrogena Mineral Sheers Concealer Kit in Medium
Benefit Powderflage
NYC Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in Translucent Highlighter Glow
NARS Blush in Amour
EYES
[all colors from bh cosmetics 120 palette]
Matte White - inner corner
Matte Light Pink - middle of eyelid
Matte BubbleGum Pink - rest of lid
Shimmery Lavender - crease
Matte Camel - browbone
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black

YES, I got my monroe done
NO, it didn't hurt at all. Really. Getting my ears pierced hurt at least 10x more

GOODLUCK =D

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates