Sunday, April 17, 2011

NOTD: PERFECT RED NAILS

Hi Everyone
Here's another NOTD post. So a few weeks ago while I was at the mall with my friend we stopped in some salon and noticed there was a BOGO sale on OPI polishes. Of course I had to take advantage and not only did I save $8.50 but I found the perfect red polish.
I've had trouble with some other reds previously.. too dark, too thick, too sheer.., but when I saw this color I figured I'd try it out, and a girl can never have too many red polishes in her collection .


I DIED
2 even coats and this is what I got. Opaque. Shiny. Red.
I've already painted my fingers AND toes this color.
& if you don't think that's a big deal, lemme explain.. I never paint my fingers and toes the same color.
I never have, and never thought I would but O'Hare & Nails Look Great kinda changed my life
If you haven't found a 'life changing' Red polish, I suggest trying this color out.

No comments:

Published By Gooyaabi Templates