Tuesday, April 5, 2011

NOTD: Lincoln Center

Hi Everyone !
Here's a really quick NOTD

So I've always taken note of NYC nail products whenever I'm in a drugstore but I've never purchased any colors. When I was at Walmart a few weeks ago I finally decided to pay the $1.72 and buy the color I had been staring at for 10 minutes.
NYC's quick drying nail polish in Lincoln Center

The label claims that it dries in 60seconds, and although I didn't use a stopwatch while I was painting my nails, I thing NYC is pretty quick drying.. a minute might be pushin it though.
I painted my left hand starting from my little finger and working in and by the time I applied my first coat to my thumb the polish on my pink finger was ready for another coat.

It's shown here with 2 coats. The first coat was uneven, and not as deep as I wanted. But if you're looking for a cherry color, 1 coat will do it.
All in all im kind of impressed with this polish. For less than $2 I'm not mad at all. I painted my nails Thursday night and it's 2:06am Tuesday.. and there are only a few chips... but I wash dishes every night and have a nervous habit of chipping polish in classes
Try it out for yourself =D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pretty color!

love your blog, following you now :)

ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

Published By Gooyaabi Templates